Saturday, February 11, 2012

NHL 12: Build of the Week -- Playmaker Center Addendum

I talked about my playmaker center build in my last post. After running this setup for a while I decided to swap back to having some agility and set my athletics up like this:


Acceleration: 85 (+8)
Agility: 79
Balance: 55
Durability: 60
Endurance: 95
Speed: 85 (+8)
Strength: 50

It is still very quick but feels smoother than the other setup. 79 agility still isn't a ton but I think you can get away with it and the 13 inch skates if you have a smaller player. If you decide to go larger with this setup 6' 200lbs and up I would definitely go with 11 inch skates. Larger players seem to have less inherent agility.

4 comments:

  1. http://bosoxmrkn.com/playercreator.html?&build=NCw1LDAsMCwwLDk0LDk5LDkwLDkwLDkxLDYwLDUwLDg0LDgyLDQwLDQwLDgwLDgwLDk5LDQwLDYwLDg0LDc1LDg3LDY1LDYwLDg4LDg1LDYwLDgsMiw3LDIsNywxLDIyLDIsMjEsMiwxOCwyLDAsMiw4LDEsMTgsMSw0LDIsNCwxLDMsMg%3D%3D Hi! what do u think about that? i play this kind of player...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not crazy about the lack of defense. Really feel as a playmaker I need a 90+ stick check. Also, I certainly don't want my shot power that high because I feel like I miss a lot with it that high compared to accuracy. Finally discipline I still think is important even for stick related fouls.

      Delete
  2. i have 42inches monitor but im not sure what is the best viewangle to play...? i consider that what viewangle is most popular in eashl.. what viewangle do u use? i have used overhead awhile..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I typically use classic.

    BTW, if your build works then by all means keep using it. I don't know how many people you normally play with.

    ReplyDelete